Huge Commercial LED Lighting Auction!
Tons of NEW lighting fixtures, panels and bulbs!
Auction will be ONLINE ONLY with bidding running from February 10th at 9:00AM and bidding ending on Monday, February 24th at NOON
Items will be selling as one piece, groups and up to pallets!
The company is simply reducing inventory for new products.
Tons of miscellaneous parts and individual pieces will also be selling!
More information coming as cataloguing continues!
Removal will be held on Tuesday, February 25th from 9:00AM to 2:00PM, Thursday, February 27th from 9:00AM to 2:00PM and Friday, February 28th from 9:00AM to Noon.
Shipping will be available through the auction sellers. Shipping will be at buyers expense.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY THE
AUCTION ENDS regardless of when it is picked up.
2. Everything will be sold “as is, where is”, with no guarantees of any
kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction company.
3. Every effort is made to “guard” merchandise throughout the auction and
load out process; however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items
purchased by him immediately following his winning bid.
4. The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If
he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning
bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected
to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the success-
ful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor “mistakes”.
5. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he
feels is in the best interest of his client the seller. The Auctioneer
reserves the right to reject bidding of any person whose conduct,
actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the
6. A 10% buyer premium will be added to the final bid price to establish the final contract price.
7. All credit cards will be charged immediately following the auction ending.